Spent a week at Belizean Dreams in early Dec. Had a wonderful time and the staff was amazing. We truly enjoyed the peacful surroundings and the views from our beachfront room were spectacular. Food at the Palapa restaurant were delicious and we especially enjoyed the breakfasts. The drinks from the beachside bar were cold and service was fantastic. We especially enjoyed Raymond the bartender and Teul our guide for the Mayan ruins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, intimate Belizean Owned and Managed Resort nestled on the coast of Hopkins Village, southern Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belizean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Hopkins
- Belizean Dreams Hotel Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Dangriga
- Belizean Dreams Belize/Hopkins