“Worry Free!!”

Costa Rica Best Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica Best Trips is a company dedicated to provide the airport transfer, shuttle service and private trips on Costa Rica, we have the licensed company and the insurance which is very important for our customers to feel safe, as we have many years of experience in the business. We always try to provide the best customer service with competitive prices and an experienced team of professionals drivers and tour guides. We are located 2 km SW from the Liberia Airport, Daniel Oduber Quiros (LIR) along the highway 21, office of Costa Rica Best Trips.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I used Costa Rica Bestrips for our airport transfers to and from the Hilton Papagayo (which we loved, too!). I had read countless reviews for other companies who offered transfers as well and decided on Bestrips as the reviews were exemplary and it seemed to be a nice local company. We were so happy to have chosen this company! Our flight into Liberia was delayed substantially so we were a bit worried if our ride would still be waiting for us....sure enough they were! The trip to the hotel was wonderful as our driver Luis provided us with information on things to do in Costa Rica as well as the local exports, animals we'd be likely to see and general tips on the climate/food/language,etc. This was very helpful! Our trip back to the airport was equally as wonderful, Ariel, the owner picked us up. He was extremely patient (as it took us a while to check out at the hotel), friendly and seemed genuinely interested in our experiences in Costa Rica. If we would have had more time in Costa Rica we would have absolutely participated in activities offered by Bestrips. I would highly recommend this company and their top-notch service. Thank you for making our travel worry and stress-free! PURA VIDA!!!

There are newer reviews for Costa Rica Best Trips

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Ariel madrigal, sorry this took me so long. But here goes.
I will have a hard time explaining the unbelievable service this man provided. A trustworthy family man that will make your experience unforgettable. Not only is he knowledgable about the tours and country, but he's always early waiting for you. Best service I ever recieved in my life. He doesn't make you feel like he's fishing for tips, he's just a very happy caring person, which you cannot fake. Thanks brother! You are the man. Keep it up.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

i chose this company based on the reviews on tripadvisor and my emails back and forth with Ariel, and i truly was not dissappointed. It was reasonably priced and everything went like clockwork just as Ariel described. We were picked up at our hotel on time and our tour guide, Manny was very knowledgeable and accomodating. He even went horseback riding and ziplining with us just to take pictures for us. Also in choosing a company, my husband and I were concerned about safety and accommodations for our three year old and that was well addressed. I highly recommend this company. We did the borinquen tour, and what an adventure! Of course riding up the hills on the horse was a bit bumpy, but the zip lining went very well(just follow their directions) and the steam sauna, mud bath and hot tub were a nice relaxing way to end. Lastly the buffet lunch was quite delicious.

1  Thank judgedoll
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Ariel picked my husband and I up from from San Jose and drove us nearly 5 hours! Not only was he a great driver but he was also an amzing tour guide telling us about Costa Rica's geography, animals, culture, and farming. I reccomend Bestrips for any of your needs!!

2  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Ariel at Costa Rica Best Trips truly does exceed your expectations! We originally chose this tour company for two reasons: great recommendations on tripadvisor and the fact that we just wanted one item for a 1/2 day trip, rather than combo items that took the entire day visiting several areas. Ariel arrived promptly to collect us and drove us to our destination in a nice, well kept and air conditioned vehicle. He chatted with us on the way about his family and his "dream" of a successful tour business. You can tell it's his passion by his enthusiasm and his attention to every detail. While we zip lined he waited on us and greeted us afterwards offering ice cold drinks. On the way back to our resort he offered all sorts of information about other areas to visit and things to see in the are.

The ziplining was the highlight of our trip. Both hubs and I are 60+ and not exactly slim and trim (although active) so we were a wee bit nervous about zipping around over valleys and the river. But it turned out to be very easy to keep your balance and to control your speed (to slow down at the end, which was my concern). I think the zig zag across the river was the best, and seeing a crocodile in the river was a highlight. Just a blast! I cannot think of any way Ariel could have improved anything. It was a fun tour with a wonderful guide and I highly recommend him and his tour company. Also highly recommend ziplining! Fun fun fun!!

1  Thank Beckyloutx