I was a little nervous when I advised the owner we would not be checking in, but he was quite gracious about it. We had booked through booking.com.
We booked a two-bedroom bungalow which was more of a one-bedroom with a bed in the large living area.
We did not stay after finding a large hole in the back door and a dirty kitchen.
The pool area looked nice.
Although over 90% of tourists to Costa Rica are from the U.S., I later noted a disproportionate number of reviews from Canada and Israel. Most of these reviewers also gave glowing reviews to the Zula Restaurant down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa