We Loved these bungalows!! By far our favorite place we stayed in Costa Rica. I was travelling with a group of 8 people and we just wandered into the first place that really caught our attention and it just happened to be Zula. Rotten and Javi , the brothers who own the joint, were super cool, and helpful. They were able to accommodate us with three bungalows for the 8 of us, all with refrigerator, kitchen, a/c, tv, and my favorite feature, a hammock right out front. The pool and bar area was sick. They had a "trust" bar stocked with beer, water and other beverages. The Zula in restaurant is right down the street and was awesome. If you go to Santa Teresa or Mal Pais and don't stay here...Well that would just be foolish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zula Inn Aparthotel features nine self-contained bungalows, all with views of our lush tropical garden and pool. Set back from the road in a quiet location, the hotel is only a two min walk to the white sandy surf beach of Playa Santa Teresa and it's consistent year round waves. Enjoy poolside relaxation in tropical gardens and take in our view of the jungle. Tha rancho next to the pool offers sofas, hammocks, cable T.V, free WI-FI internet, coffee and soft drinks. Zula Inn is also a short walk to all the shops and restaurants around our beautiful town of Santa Teresa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Zula Inn Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Hotel Santa Teresa
- Zula Inn Aparthotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa