We stayed there for three nights and found it great. Everything was perfect. The place is almost new and beautifully designed. We loved the architecture. The garden, grounds and pool are all very nice. Our room was excellent with a nice balcony. WiFi internet worked well, unless there was a power outage. It wasn't not real fast though (as in many places in Costa Rica). There were fly-screens everywhere, a/c worked great, ceiling fan, safety deposit box, all good. The staff were friendly and helpful.
The beach is about 100 m away crossing the street and walking through the grove. There are shops and restaurants in short walking distance.
A few comments about Santa Teresa: It's basically a 3 km long very dusty dirt road with many pot holes lined with shops, restaurants, hotels and hostels. It has a very long beach separated from the road by a grove and many people go there for surfing.
"Otro Lado" is an oasis away from the road in the second row of properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa