Our experience of our stay was best summed up by proprietor Nico when he said, "We tried to build the kind of place we'd want to stay at." It's a perfect little oasis among a stretch of backpacker hostels--which are fine if you're 22 but maybe not ideal if you're a grownup. The villas are a perfect blend of modern design using tropical elements like bamboo and indigenous foliage. It's nice to have a pool as well as the nearby beach. The breakfasts were lovingly prepared. The staff was amazingly friendly and remembered our names. And best of all it was wildly affordable. We're already recommending it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa