We got to Otro Lado at the bigenning of our vacation and we have been wellcome very nicely and friendly by nico and selvaggia, the owners, an italian couple who manage very well and with a lot of passion their self thought resort.
Resort is recent and very well thought: lodges are located around the pool, very well equipped, A/C, kitchen, porch, 2nd floor balcony, private garden and hammock!
Service is very well, always available, kindly and with the right touch of familiarity.
Food is delicious: you can find the best of mediterranean cusine and sometimes fusion specials!
Position: not on the beach, far from 100mt; We have personally very appreciated because it is not directly on the main road: silent and privacy are guaranteed! Very well sleep!!!
we loved so much our stay at otrolado that we came back at the end of our tour of Costa Rica; we wanted to feel like we were at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Otro Lado Lodge is a small resort just a few steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Situated in a quiet tropical garden with a swimming pool, the lodge is comprised of four separate residences, each with two levels and can accommodate four people comfortably. The restaurant is open air concept with complimentary satellite television plus wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Santa Teresa
- Otro Lado Lodge And Restaurant Costa Rica/Santa Teresa