Just got back from a week at Shaka Surf Camp. Super chill with friendly staff. The food prepared by Gretle was amazing. Some of the best food I have had in Costa Rica. The accomodations were super clean and comfortable. I liked Shaka because it was a bit out of town and was nesttled in the lush jungle. The walk to the beach is short and the waves are uncrowded. We got at least head high surf every day we were there. Great surf vacation spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes North of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa, is the highly desirable neighbourhood of "Playa Hermosa." Shaka Beach Retreat is a jungle haven offering private villas nestled amongst the tropical surroundings. A short walk leads to one of the most beautiful quiet beaches in the heart of Hermosa's "Surf Zone". Perfect for swimming, relaxing on the sand, and surfing of all levels. Join us for our popular Surf and Yoga packages to experience a true piece of paradise! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shaka Beach Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Shaka Surf Camp Hotel
- Shaka Surf Camp Santa Teresa
- Shaka Beach Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa