The accommodation was very nice, clean and tidy. The set up was very nice, and felt safe and secure.
I should tell you what I had issues with- I and Tess have travelled and lived extensively worldwide so we know about fine living :)
1. The breakfast was not good enough- needs more attention to detail, and consideration, the lady was running off, couldn’t wait to finish, and no English. We had amazing breakfasts at tierra magnigiqua in Nosara everyday and the place was incredible and cheaper then yours. We have never stayed in a place where by a plate of food is put in front of you for breakfast with no choice/consideration of the guests preferences. It’s more budget hostel style than boutique accommodation.
2. I think it’s too expensive for the service offered; we expected hotel service / facilities and it’s misleading that nothing is on site- next time for the money we would stay at a hotel and not essentially a private self- catering
villa? FloraBlanca seems good value in comparison. We ended up going there daily as you had no bar / barman / food / snacks..
3. Infinity pools? Really? I wasn’t interested in swimming in it as it was so small.
4. Beachfront? Really? Maybe my fault for not checking more thoroughly!
5. No restaurant or bar service for evening drinks/ afternoon tea? We had afternoon tea everyday (tea and cake), for free at the previous place we stayed. You have a bar and no barman? No one on site to assist guests
6. Tv did nothing - no aerial
8. Lack of facilities in the room- kettle? Coffee? Little things make a big difference!
We have our own business’ in the UK so we know about customer service...
I should say Jack was very helpful, as were you, but I feel you’re selling mystical as a boutique experience when it currently is a glorified ‘bed and breakfast’.... which would be fine but it’s $350 a night! You have a great spot.. just needs some attention to detail and work?!
I’ve never bothered to write a review before; until now!