I stayed 4 days at this hostel, which is a really nice place. Really clean and cosy, with a nice pool to chill at. The kitchen is very clean and has everything you need to cook a nice meal. The owners will help you out with pretty much everything. You can rent a bike or a surf board (all nsp boards, which is good for beginners) straight at the hostel, but there are a lot of other shops not far away.
definitely a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee served at 8AM, free parking and Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa