We were three girls travelling throuth Costa Rica. We had a gret time at CuestaAriiba Hotel. It was clean, and the best dorm we ever had on the whole trip! It was big, and had two big windows (without windows(!) You can rent bicycles, and store your surfboard. They are also very helpful with helping you to book other trips, and to tell you about Santa Teresa. It is close to the beach, and it also has a pool of you want to cool down. The only thing we missed, was one extra bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee served at 8AM, free parking and Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa