I stayed from sunday 13 until saturday 19.
Extremely friendly personal. Bárbara, Martin, Julia and Dragon. Thank you so much for making me have such an excellent holiday.
Excellent wifi connection. Very calm atmosphere. Definitely not a party place, but still a hotel where you are able to meet people and go out, while respecting the rest of the guests by not disturbing their hours of sleeping. I felt always safe in the hostel and I had the chance of meeting wonderful people from europe and locals. Overall I feel absolutely recharged after this one week holiday in Santa Teresa(what an amazing town). I am hoping that I will be able to visit again !
Much love and gratefulness
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee served at 8AM, free parking and Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa