Our group of 8 consisted of four adults and four 18-yr old boys on a graduation trip. The hostel was more than comfortable for all of us. We used both dorm rooms and a private room. The dorm rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. They slept 6, had lockers in the room, and had a bathroom in each dorm room. The private room was also spacious and clean and had an optional a/c unit for a small fee - the bathroom was shared with only one other room. The hostel also has a laundry service that we used - clothes were clean, fresh, folded, and returned at time promised. We used the kitchen area daily, it has everything you need for cooking and the grocery store is a short 5 min walk away. The owners and housekeeping do an excellent job of keeping all areas clean. One added bonus to this hostel is the beautiful, clean swimming pool - a great place to relax and watch the local howler monkeys! The service we received was excellent, no complaints. They were very helpful and flexible. Their contacts with local rentals and transportion was valuable. We would stay there again! Pura Vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee served at 8AM, free parking and Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa