"The Chill House" perfectly describes the experience of staying here, and from the moment you check-in, you immediately feel as though you are in a relaxed state of mind.
The hospitality is top notch, and we absolutely felt totally taken care of throughout our stay. Juan Carlos and his staff truly know how to ensure that guests are enjoying themselves and finding the perfect balance between adventure and relaxation. He is a wonderful beginners surf instructor as well!
When you combine the activities (surfing, swimming, laying on the beach, ATV rental, ziplining, snorkeling, etc.) with the accommodation, as well as the food and feel of Santa Teresa, this is the ideal way to visit Costa Rica. Quite an accomplishment given the popular destination that Costa Rica is for tourists! Juan Carlos and team have the perfect formula.
We will absolutely back. Next time it will be for Surf Camp!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Eco Chic hotel" is a jungle oasis, only 500 meters away from one of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Rica.In Canaima Chill House, luxury is experienced in harmony with nature and simple sensations such as, relaxing on a bamboo hanging bed, listening to the amazing sounds of the jungle or chilling in our "pillow swimming pool".Sensations which are hard to explain, sensations which are simple to feel.- 4 Suites (for 2 people)- 4 suites-loft (up to 4 people)- Swimming Pool- Chill Deck- Outdoor Jacuzzi- WI-FI- Personalized services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Canaima Chill House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canaima Chill House Hotel Santa Teresa
- Canaima Chill House Costa Rica/Santa Teresa