In spite of the last several less than stellar reviews I feel compelled to share my experiences. We had visited Canaima Chill House back in March on a two week trip through CR.
This was the highlight of our trip. The property was beautiful both in its construction and in the aesthetic details. The open layout provided a "chill" atmosphere and a nice breeze. Juan Carlos (the owner) offered great hospitality and also great surf lessons.
Our itinerary was lax with the intention of being able to stay where we wanted for however long we wanted -- we spent the largest majority of time here. Feeling nostalgic this morning, I browsed across this page and was offended by the unfair whining going on in the past couple reviews. As Juan Carlos has already tactfully responded all that I can really say is to disregard the negatives and trust that this property is a must see on your travels. I hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "rustic boutique hotel" is a jungle oasis, only 500 meters away from one of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Rica.In Canaima Chill House, luxury is experienced in harmony with nature and simple sensations such as, relaxing on a bamboo hanging bed, listening to the amazing sounds of the jungle or chilling in our "pillow swimming pool".Sensations which are hard to explain, sensations which are simple to feel.- 4 Suites (for 2 people)- 4 suites-loft (up to 4 people)- Swimming Pool- Chill Deck- Outdoor Jacuzzi- WI-FI- Personalized services- Cocktail and smoothie bar- Room service breakfast (optional) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, HostelWorld, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Canaima Chill House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canaima Chill House Hotel Santa Teresa
- Canaima Chill House Costa Rica/Santa Teresa