The Canaima is a truly relaxing place 400 m up the hill from the beach. The setting and design is beautiful and there are plenty of little sites on the premises to sit or lay and relax. It actually made us not to want to leave the hotel. Monika and Pedro at the reception are very friendly and helpful. You do need a 4WD to get to Santa Teresa and also to Canaima. It hadn't rained for quite some time and the whole town and way to Canaima was all dusty and I guess part of the fun and the real Nicoya experience. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel because there are plenty of other options in town. We thought it was a perfect place for Santa Teresa and it added a special dimension to the whole atmosphere at Playa Santa Teresa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Eco Chic hotel" is a jungle oasis, only 500 meters away from one of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Rica.In Canaima Chill House, luxury is experienced in harmony with nature and simple sensations such as, relaxing on a bamboo hanging bed, listening to the amazing sounds of the jungle or chilling in our "pillow swimming pool".Sensations which are hard to explain, sensations which are simple to feel.- 4 Suites (for 2 people)- 4 suites-loft (up to 4 people)- Swimming Pool- Chill Deck- Outdoor Jacuzzi- WI-FI- Personalized services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Canaima Chill House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canaima Chill House Hotel Santa Teresa
- Canaima Chill House Costa Rica/Santa Teresa