“My favorite restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kika

Kika
Ranked #23 of 90 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bend, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Hands down my favorite spot we ate at while in town. The food was sooooooooo delicious and the owners are sooo personable, my husband had their grandmothers pork ... Absolutely mouth watering and I had the coconut jump shrimp. They make great cocktails! the outdoor seating was sooo great surrounded by Palm trees and ate under candle light. We went on a Thursday night since they play awesome live music, I would recommend getting there a little early and request to eat in the garden so you have a table to sit at and enjoy the band and view of the people while they all dance and enjoy the great music

Visited November 2013

Ocean City, New Jersey
“Excellent dining!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I very much enjoyed the atmosphere, the hospitality and the meal...I had the spicy sesame tuna and it was excellent, while pricier than some of the other restaurants in the area it was still comparatively lower than
American prices. Definitely a must visit if you are in Santa Teresa.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Everything we ordered was amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Fun casual place with amazing high end food! Loved the mix of top notch food with friendly dogs running around. The owners were fun and attentive. Our family gave a thumbs up to the potatoes served with all meals! My ten year old loved Grandma's Pork, my 7 year old loved the Milanese (schnitzel), my husband is still talking about his beef and I loved the coconut shrimp. I don't think you can go wrong here with anything you order.

Visited November 2013
Barrie, Canada
“Not all that it's talked up to be.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

After making a reservation with our concierge, we arrived and they immediately told us they didn't have room. When we said we had a reservation they looked around and put us at one of two indoor tables and promised to move us outsider I the lovely garden seating when someone left. We were sat in uncomfortable wooded slat seats, and an uneven table in the corner behind the bar, just off line of the kitchen door.
We picked calamari as an appetizer and the portion was small for two however, very tasty. The mahi-mahi was very tasty as well, but not a very big portion and the rice was dry. A can of beer was 1300 colon!!
They never did move us to the garden seating, but did move two other couples out that came in after us, with no reservation who had sat at the bar behind us. At our table we got to watch the two brothers and their staff hurriedly serve food and drinks which was quite distracting and also have a steady stream of people pass our table, as the nasty bathroom was right there also.
At 10, the live music started. It was not authentic Latin music but one of the Argentinian brother/owners and his pals in what was like a garage band performance. Dance floor filled up and it was busy, but it wasn't a great experience.

In the end, don't go with high, or any expectations, and prepare to pay through the nose for sub-par food. In my opinion, there are better places to try out while in Santa Teresa.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank steveNjana
Montreal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great Argentinian hosts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

Excellent food, a must while staying in Santa Teresa. A lovely open space to enjoy a range of food. The Argentinian boys will not disappoint!