“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kika

Kika
Ranked #23 of 91 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

This place is run by a friendly Argentinian guy. They were out of a lot of the menu when we arrived late, 9pm, so we were left with grandmas pork. To our surprise the pork was delicious, highly recommended!This is a good casual place to eat with friendly staff.

Visited March 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Hidden jem”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

Kika had some really delicious, easy to like food. It is a bit hidden, and from the outside doesn't look like much. However, once you enter through the gate and peek behind the wall, Kika has a lot to offer you! We were there for dessert with friends while a live band was setting up, so the place got quite crowded very quickly. However, for a nice, easy, romantic meal, this is a very easy choice. Super convenient, a bit more expensive than other restaurants in Santa Teresa, but you definitely get what you pay for with ambiance.

Visited January 2014
Chester, New Hampshire
“Fantastic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

We had a party of 6 and the service was fantastic. The mojitos were the best I had the entire time I was in Santa Teresa (7 days). I got the coconut shrimp and my boyfriend got the mahi-mahi and we were both extremely happy. The coconut shrimp was definitely the best coconut shrimp I have ever had.

• Visited January 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best restaurant in Santa Teresa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Santa on and off for the last 10 years and Kika is by far our favorite restaurant. Every dish I have ever had there has been excellent. The staff and owners are always helpful and you can tell they actually care about their restaurant. Treat yourself to a night at Kika and you will not be disappointed.

Visited January 2014
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Great food in a cozy intimate setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

We ate here twice during our stay in Santa Teresa. The grandma's pork was excellent. I also had the dill and cucumber mahi-mahi, which was pretty good as well. Wifey had the beef Milanese, which I loved w/ a bit of lime juice (I typically wasn't fond of Costa Rican beef, as it is different from what I am used to eating back in Texas, but this wasn't bad when trying a few bites). The calamari rings were tasty w/ the dill sauce and the drinks were pretty decent (caprianas and mojitos). My friend loved the sea bass ceviche, although it reminded me more of sushi rather than traditional ceviche which is typically chopped, but maybe that's just "tico" style. I definitely recommend this place. Only thing is that it's all pretty much outside and it was hot, but the candlelight ambiance was romantic and once you settle in, the heat isn't so bad.

• Visited January 2014