Since I booked I received excellent service and complete information, and when I arrived it went so much better, all the staff in Don John's was very kind with me and made me feel like in home, most that it was my first time traveling alone. Don John's has an excellent vibe and the people that were staying there was so kind too. I took breakfast there and it was delicious. The rooms was very clean and comfortable. All was so excellent that I decided to stay one more night. In addition the beach entrance is so near so you can go there any time you want, it's around 100 meters, at night you can stay on the restaurant and share with other people staying there in a relaxing ambiance or go out at nightlife, I am from Costa Rica and was so interesting to meet people from different countries out there. In conclusion an unforgettable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa