One week ended up being three. Yoga, surfing, relaxing, good food and amazing people. Don Jons is the best place to stay in Santa Teresa. I stayed in the dorms for three whole weeks, which was perfect for me, as I am traveling on a budget (shared a room with some pretty awesome people), but staying in the treehous/cabinas in the back looked equally awesome. The Samurai himself is one of a kind, doing everything he can to make sure you have a nice time while staying in Costa Rica. He arranged a deep water fishing tour, an awesome full moon party, movie nights etc. A billion thanks for everything you did for me Jon! Pura Vida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa