Rumbo Surf Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Santa Teresa
See available hotels
Wave Trotter(Santa Teresa)
Manala Hotel(Santa Teresa)
Milarepa(Santa Teresa)
View Hotel
Funky Monkey Lodge(Santa Teresa)
View Hotel
Surf Vista Villas(Santa Teresa)
View Hotel
Blue Surf Sanctuary(Santa Teresa)
View Hotel
The Red Palm Villas(Santa Teresa)
All reviewsnicowavesurfbalconylesson
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2013

If you wanna stay in Santa Teresa, do in Rumbo Surf Lodge. Its very clean place, the atmosphere relaxed and very good prices. A typical surfer hotel with the beach aroun the corner.
In other words everything you need for a nice stay in Santa Teresa

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2013

So our plan was to stay at Rumbo Surf for a week and we ended up staying for two weeks! It is right across the street from one of the best surf breaks in Santa Teresa! We walked to shops, restaurants, and the beach. The accommodations were nice with a/c, a full kitchen, and great wifi. After staying there for two weeks, we decided we needed to find longer term housing because Santa Teresa is so awesome! Will definitely be recommending my family to stay at Rumbo!

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms have a nice breeze!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I have stayed at Rumbo three times in the past 18 months, and am returning in a couple of weeks. The owner is great, and is always more than willing give his reccomendation on restaurants, bars, places to surf, etc. The cabinas have everything you need, and are kept very clean. The location is great, as you are less than a .25 mile walk (400 meters) from La Lora beach, and within walking distance of several restaurants, bars, and grocery stores.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank jason s
Reviewed 15 February 2013

It's my second time at Rumbo Surf, this time I got the Regular Surf Camp package and I'm very happy with the results.
Nico is great and helped me a lot improving my surfing.
The apartments are very confortable and next to the surf spot.
I recommend it and hope to go back for the third as soon as possible!

Room Tip: The apartments are quite the same.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank riky f
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My friend Jason has been going here for the last five years and I had the privileged to go down with him and learn to surf. I can say I had a time of my life. Niko and Mar the owners are amazing and I can truely say I made new friends. This is a place to stay and surf!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends