“Interesting ambiance, reasonable price”
Review of Zwart Art Cafe

Zwart Art Cafe
Ranked #26 of 90 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
White Lake, Michigan
“Interesting ambiance, reasonable price”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Service was slow and they struggled to understand english or get orders correct, however food was delicious, very creative and artistic ambiance and reasonably priced.

• Visited November 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“YUM YUM YUM plus fabulous art and books!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Our brunch was so good the first time we came back for our last breakfast in Santa Teresa. The decor is great- since it is all artwork by the owner (reasonably priced as well). The service was slow both times but I would chalk this up to the fact that everything was being made from scratch. Over the two visits we ordered: Cappuccino, Ginger Lemonade, Hot Chocolate, Nutella Crapes, Blackberry Pancakes, Vegetarian Burrito & the Surfers Slam.
The food that you get for the price is great and it was all delicious. My Ginger Lemonade was AMAZING! My daughter was excited that the bacon was cooked crispy without her asking. And my hubby was impressed by how good a pancake could be.
The bookstore is a nice touch for the town as well. Especially when you finish your vacation book early.
The artwork is very hip and represents the area well. We purchased one piece for our home and one for a gift.
I wish I had this place closer to home.

• Visited October 2013
London
“Pleasant enough”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here one morning, the decor is great and I loved all the books. We went up and ordered as it appeared after 15 mins the service wasn't coming to us, bit hard to tell really. My husband had the breakfast burrito which he really enjoyed, I had scrambled eggs with toast. Portion was plenty, but the toast wasn't warm, eggs were fine. Just an average brekkie really. They have WiFi and a cute dog though.

• Visited October 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Books!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Our favorite thing right now at Zwart is the bookstore. They keep us reading and we enjoy the desserts when we stop by. :):)

Visited September 2013
Annapolis, MD
“Excellent Breakfast!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

The food and beverages were delicious at Zwart. The cafe is downright adorable.. while waiting for your fresh food to be prepared take a walk around and check out the books and art. Fresh squeezed juice complimented our breakfast burritos perfectly. My only wish is that Zwart stayed open later in the day!

• Visited October 2012