Our stay at Playa Cielo was pretty well perfect from top to bottom. The owners, Adele and Sol have put there hearts and souls into Playa Cielo and it shows in every conceivable way from the staff, the design of the villas, landscaping...etc. Pretty well every morning started out walking on the beach with our favorite dog Bambi, a small german shepherd owned by the grounds keeper Parfiddio. After our walk we would return to find our breakfast waiting for us on our patio, yummy:-) To our surprise Playa Cielo just opened a beach front restaurant, what more could you ask for. Location is very good as you are close to all the local shops including grocery stores which we hit very often to cook some of our own meals. ATV's is the way to go so explore explore explore but wear a bandana for the dusty roads. Thanks Plays Cielo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa