my wife and i stayed at this hotel in jan. 2012.as it was our first visit to c.r. we needed quite a bit of guidance getting to santa tereas and sol was fantastic in helping us.the room was stunning,and as we live in a very quiet area the peacefulness of this property was deeply appreciated.the restaurant on site habanaro was one of the top two in the santa tereasa area and hostess niki was pura vida personified. ask chef gary to show you his specials, the live lobster was great.be sure to see etti for all your excursion needs. she booked us on the zip line and to tortuga island.bring a book to the island as you are stuck there for a couple of hours at the end of the tour.the morning fruit and daily flowers to the room were a wonderful bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa