“Overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Pasta Basta - CLOSED

Pasta Basta
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

You're paying for the atmosphere. I got the Tal burger and it wasn't very good or big considering the price. In addition to my girlfriend and I, there were roughly 5 others in the restaurant and it took about an hour to get our food. I would recommend any of the local Sodas over this place.

• Visited October 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Pesto!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We loved the food and the atmosphere was equally beautiful. We understand that Pasta Basta is changing locations and we expect that it will be equally good in it's new place. :)

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Decent Thin Crust Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I'm not much of a fan for italian but I enjoyed my thin crust pizza here. I'm not sure if any of the italian joints here in town even know what thick crust is but that is a different topic. Fair price - decent pizza.

Visited September 2013
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“Exelent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Enjoyed the food and atmosphere
everything was so fresh and clean, loved the pargo rojo
and good people too
Thanks

• Visited May 2013
“Tasty but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

The restaurant serves a small variety of pizzas and many pasta dishes. The avocado salad as a starter was really good and the pizzas were very tasty! However, the place is quite expensive: we paid 40$ for one starter (shared) and two pizzas plus one beer and one coca cola.

• Visited August 2013