“Smooth sushi”

Koji's
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Smooth sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

The spicy tuna sushi, although barely spicy, was definitely fresh and smooth. Like eating butter. They even made an accommodation for my sister to change a roll from seaweed wrapped to no seaweed. My sister was very happy. The Koji roll was very tasty. The bartender worked with me as far as my drink, it was perfect to my liking - I don't like super sweet drinks or food. I will be going back before I go home.

Visited November 2013

“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great sushi, slightly more expensive than elsewhere but well worth it. The restaurant is very romantic, set back from the road in the jungle with candle light etc.. The signature rolls were delicious.

Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California
“Way out of town for sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We thought we would give this place a try since we heard so many people tell us it was amazing. I thought the sushi was fresh and good. There was something about the cat lying on the dining table that made me uncomfortable but that is just the casual atmosphere in Santa Teresa. The place got pretty crowded for being far from ST town and in the season I am sure you need a reservation. I thought the place might be a little more upscale but it was pretty rustic and very much in line with Santa Teresa surfer vibe.

Juneau, Alaska
“terrriffic sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

the koji name is synonymous with awesum steaks and super sushi just a stones throw from pranamar it was easy to access and enjoy, get a reservation, I'm feeling hungry just thinking about it

Visited January 2013
Barrie, Canada
“What would the world be without sushi?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We are at Koji's opening night of their 2013 -14 season. It was great! The staffing was just getting into the swing of things so I'm sure they'll find their grove soon. The food was outstanding and of course, we ordered more than we could eat because we wanted to try so many of their fabulous dishes.
Well worth the reservation. Be prepared to spend $40-$50 per person especially if having alcohol.
A nice night out with great food and atmosphere.