“Great Sushi”

Koji's
Ranked #6 of 97 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Kojis Restaurant Japanese Cuisine located in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica *Cash only * Cocina Japonesa Ubicado en Santa Teresa, Costa Rica *solo efectivo*
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This place was really what we were looking for. Delicious food. The staff was friendly and helpful with giving us the scoop on the locals favorites.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Everything was amazing! All the rolls were super fresh and delicious. This is always one of my favorite spots when I'm in town.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Food was the best sushi I have had! ambience was great...we cannot get it out of our head and would merit a trip back to Santa Teresa!

A must!

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We were told Koji's was the best sushi in Costa Rica. Unfortunately our good sushi came with a side of pretentiousness and attitude. Our server was condescending and the sushi was on par with Earthfare sushi. Anyway, I would give them another chance to win my respect because the sushi was "good". I just expected more and expect to be treated better.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The ridiculously fresh and creative rolls bring us to this restaurant 2 - 3 times in one week !! Fantastic garden ambience !!