“Highly Recommend!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I think this might have been the best sushi I have ever eaten (and I live in NYC!). My boyfriend and I had a lovely dinner here. I recommend making a reservation, especially in the high season. We were looking to have a long dinner where courses were spread out and that's exactly what they gave us. Food comes quickly but you can order over time not all at once. The sashimi is incredible. I suggest asking the staff for recommendations, as we followed everything they said and were extremely happy with it. It is cash only (US dollars or colones), which is important to know because there is no ATM nearby.

1  Thank Eliza G

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Had a great dinner with my 2 Teenage daughters and my wife. The rolls were great, the sushi was fresh. Great looking professional staff. Service was quick, almost too quick... went there on rainy night during green season - short distance from Pranamar where we were staying. Tried other restaurants in area... should have come back to Koji's!!
Were also very familiar with Gluten Free dining and had Gluten Free Soy Sauce for my daughter.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Special occasion place, unless you have the money to eat here regularly - i wish! Best sushi i've had.

Got to eat here at least once if in Santa Teresa.

1  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 12 August 2014

First of all, this is one of the few places in santa teresa where you will find a place that runs out of food. We ordered chicken and were surprised to hear that they "ran out". The place has an awful smell and the chairs are on rocks making it really uncomfortable to sit. Very slow service. And at the end of the awful experience, we left the place hungry even though we paid an unreasonable amount of money. Also for those who like the comfort of connecting to wi-fi, there is none here...but that should be the least of koji's worries.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Travel everywhere and still think this has some of the best sushi ever. The grilled octopus is superb. Anything with tuna excellent