“Amazing dinner!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Teresa
Alma Villa & Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 27 Santa Teresa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Alma. It was our firat night is Sta Teresa and this restaurant was recommended by the girl working at the reception of our hotel. After spending a few hours on the each we decided to stop there for dinner. My husband ordered the Pad Thai and I ordered the fish special, which was Mahi Mahi in a coconut curry sauce. The food was excellent,and reasonably priced. The restaurant is very clean plus you can see the Chef while he prepares your meal. The restaurant is approximately 100 meters from the main road... Walk it, because its well wort it!

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed there for 3 weeks, and I definitely didn't want to go. Beautiful and cosy domos, surrounded of the most amazing nature. In front of the best beach of Sta Teresa. Delicious food, including fresh Tuna and the best and family ambient. I definitely will be back in ALMA.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Alma means Soul and I can say without a doubt that I left mine there! It was no wonder I wanted to go back the minute I left, but no worries, I will return!

The hotel we had originally booked had only room for 3 people and we were going to be 4 now that I had decided to meet my girlfriends in Santa Teresa last minute for a girls/surf getaway. The owner of that hotel (Meli Melo) wasn't very helpful and told me to just find a place to stay by myself! I told him that was exactly what I would do, but my girlfriends were coming with me!

Luckily a wonderful new friend we had met, told us to check out a hotel called Alma where she was going to stay. We stumbled upon this gem in the shape of a dome, constructed with beautiful Chilean roble, met the owners Marcela and Rodrigo and asked if they had availability since I was indeed hoteless. They have two units and one unit was still available. Without hesitation we booked it, moved in and had our first of many spectacular meals at Alma Restaurant!

The unit itself is very comfortable and clean. It is private, has its own balcony and the overall vibe of the place is fantastic. My dome away from home! It is simple yet elegant and includes a full working kitchen, hot water and A/C + two bedrooms!! The break was just a few steps away, so every morning I would make some coffee and head out for a morning session.

All in all, we were supposed to stay for 2 night before continuing on and decided to just stay for the entire duration of the trip. We had no need to go anywhere else, everything we needed we had found at Alma!

Thanks again for a wonderful and memorable stay!!
See you next year!!

Room Tip: Any unit you get, you will score!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Me and my wife went to Alma in july of 2013. First of all, the staff was very pleaseant with us. We asked for a ceviche for entree, which was extremely fresh and tasty! For main dish, we asked for the seafood served into a pineaple which was an excellent choice. The food was well season with good amount. Over all, we highly recommend Alma as a restaurant in Santa Teresa! In our opinion, the best in town.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I spent two weeks at Alma Villa ! Was a perfect place to stay ! Ideal for families or groups like us. Owners are the nicest people in Town and you would enjoy their restaurant as well.
Closed to the beach, clean as a 5 stars hotel. The Domo we rented was ideal. Air conditioning, kitchen, double beds, internet.. all you need in paradise :). Regarding the prices, such a great price for what we got, 100 USD daily. (4 people) Really felt la Pura Vida there ! Recommend it a million times !

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Love this place! We stayed in the amazing houses which look like a two storey golfball. A kitchen with everything you need, included a blender to make your own smoothies to drink when you rest in the hammock :) Close to the beach but hidden behind some palmtrees, so you avoid all the dust from the road in the dryseason. Lovely family who runs the place, making sure you have everything you need. I can really recommend this place, actually, I want to move there! ;)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2013

My family (8 persons + one infant) rented the 2 houses for one week in January 2013 and we had a fantastic stay. The family who is the owner of the houses lives close by and is a fantastic family. They really did everything they could to make our stay as nice as possible.

We surfed the waves every morning, just a 5 minutes walk. And then had lunch at their restaurant that serves food, specially the fish and sushi, that makes you happy!

We recomend this to everyone who wants to find a clean, nice and safe place in Santa Theresa.

/eric