My wife and I stayed at the Florblanca Resort just a week ago... The entire resort, adjacent beach, pools, restaurant, spa, rooms, etc were fantastic. Our concierge, Cindy, was one of the nicest people I have ever met. The food at their restaurant was by far the best I've had in Costa Rica. They have an actual chef who cares about the food, not just a cook. We stayed in the Surf House, which was right on the beach. You could hear the waves crashing all night. You can't really swim in the ocean right in front of the hotel, as the rip currents are strong and it's rocky, but just a 2 minute walk down the beach will get you to a good swimming beach. This place was the ultimate in relaxation. Oh, and the yoga instructor was fantastic (yoga is complimentary with your stay). Two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa