This was the second stop on our trip, having just come from Manuel Antonio. For three nights, we stayed in Villa 1 with an amazing view of the ocean. It was so relaxing to hang out on the patio's hammock and listen to the birds, howler monkeys, and ocean. We liked walking down the beach, coming back to relax on the beach chairs and taking a dip in the pool. Everything was well-kept, especially the rooms. Both of us enjoyed the restaurant for all meals, but we also hired rides into town for a couple dinners. In our opinion, the stay was a bit overpriced for what you get, but we enjoyed the exclusive feel of the hotel - not crowded, always peaceful. I would definitely go back in rainy season, since the weather during the day was perfect with showers at night to 'green' everything up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accommodations offer complete privacy and luxury surrounded by beautiful gardens and views of the Pacific Ocean. All villas are only steps away from the surf, open -air dining, our new Spa Bambu, fitness center, a yoga and Pilates studio, and other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Florblanca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florblanca Hotel Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Santa Teresa
- Florblanca Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa