“Delicious pizza”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Pizza Tomate founded in 2001 is a family-owned and operated Italian/Mediterranean restaurant with its location 100 meters North of Santa Teresa Soccer Field/Public School in Costa Rica.The idea behind opening the restaurant came from our love of high quality food and Costa Rica. After much research, we selected gourmet quality items as well as the freshest and finest ingredients to all our menu dishes. We invite you to Pizza Tomate to sit and relax in our restaurant garden, read the morning paper and enjoy a good cup of coffee paired with one of our wonderful selection.see you soon...
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We came here twice for dinner. The thin-crusted pizza was great. The large pizza is huge, good for 3+ people. The servers were really friendly. This was a great affordable and laid back place.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

if you go there you have to get the Hawaiian pizza it was delicious! Also there chocolate roll dessert is very famous is santa teresa even though when I went they just ran out of it

Reviewed 25 August 2012

My husband swears by the pizza. I've had much better, but not in Costa Rica. Still, the pasta is hands-down absolutely delicious! My favorite is the penne con pollo (like chicken alfredo) w/broccoli, garlic & mushrooms. They also make a few desserts that are good. And they're open for lunch & dinner, which most places in town are not, so it's also convenient to eat here. Prices are reasonable & service is friendly.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

This place was basically next door to the hostel I was staying at and was a common place for us to grab pizza. It's really good and reasonably priced. I would always get the Hawaiian because it's so good with the fresh pineapple. Yup all good.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

I have been visiting Costa Rica with my partner for 4 years and I have been a regular at pizza tomate.
I love theire food especially the creamy pasta alfredo and rose and they have the best chocolate suffle for dessert with yummy vanilla ice cream.