“The Best!”

Al Chile Surf Shop and School
More attraction details
Owner description: Al Chile Surf Shop and School offer you the ultimate surfing experience here in Santa Teresa. We have a wide variety of boards varying from long boards, fun boards, performance boards and boogie boards. We run an excellent surf school with a variety of teachers. Whether you are a complete beginner looking for lessons or an experienced surfer here to enjoy our amazing waves - come check us out!
Friendswood, Texas, United States
“The Best!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I had the pleasure of having Esther as my surf instructor while visiting Costa Rica with Chica Surf Adventures. She was amazing! I loved her to pieces! I can't imagine going back to Costa without a visit to Al Chile and a surf lesson from Esther!

Visited March 2013

“Excellent!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Only rented a board but the service was top notch! I could pop in anytime to get more wax put on at no charge. Esther and her team are extremely friendly and strive to provide great service. Whether you're renting a board, looking for lessons or just have questions in regards to surfing in the area I highly recommend Al Chile!

Visited May 2013
Schweiz
“Awesome”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Esther and Pallomyllo do such a great Job with their surf Shop. Esther is so friendly and Pallomyllo such a good surfer. I took three lessons and as the lineup was too crowded with other surfers, Pallomyllo took me on a 20 minute ride to a remote beach for just a few bucks more. This was awesome!
Thanks again for the good time I had!

“Great surf service!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

Esther really helped me find a board that would work for my level, and thankfully had a long sleeve rash vest - there is some serious sun in Costa Rica!

Really worth checking out Al Chile!

Visited April 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“they brought us the boards into the resort”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

average price and they were nice to bring the boards to the hotel ;)
The boards were in godd shape and mine was fast and furious ;)

tks fellas