“The perfect new addition to Santa Teresa” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Snapper Seafood Restaurant - CLOSED

Red Snapper Seafood Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a different restaurant in the area, we specialize in seafood and rices, having a great variety of them. Our chef brought from Spain all their recipes for a unique food throughout the area, and who says, perhaps in the whole country as well. Among our wide range of dishes you can find: *Fried fish, or, grill fish, in differents ways. *Oven fish and salt fish. ( Exclusively in our restaurant) *Fried squid, or grill. *Fried shrimps, or grill. Rices variety: *Paellas: ciega, seafood, lobster, or black paella ( exclusively in our restaurant) * Juicy rices.
Larchmont, New York
“The perfect new addition to Santa Teresa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is my second trip to Santa Teresa. It's one of my favorite vacation spots on the planet. I think, while we've been here, we've eaten at 90% of the restaurants. We tried Red Snapper last night, which wasn't here on our last trip. All I can say is WOW!! It's our new favorite restaurant in Santa Teresa. I was there with my husband and two teenagers, who can eat, a lot! Everyone was very happy with the food, and very full when we left. The setting is beautiful....you can either eat under the giant wooden tent, or (even more romantic), in the jungle garden, which was absolutely stunning. The portions are huge. The fish is super, super fresh, and deliciously prepared. For an appetizer, we all shared the mixed grilled platter. It was amazing. This really could be a dinner for two people, it was THAT big!) The grilled octupus was TO DIE FOR, and after I ate it, I wished I had ordered it for dinner. I did get the grilled lobster for dinner, as did my husband, and it was incredible. My daughter had the grilled tuna...also incredible. My son had the paella. I'm not a huge paella fan, but his was the best I've ever tasted. We ordered WAY too much food, took a lot home to have for lunch today, and the check was very reasonable. Also, Ceaser, the owner...he makes the visit very special. What a nice guy...checks on you several times to make sure everything is perfect. All together, it was a great evening, on every count. One last note...this restaurant only serves fish and seafood, so if there is someone in your party who is not a fan, they will not find much on the menu to choose from. My son is in that category, although he loved his paella....so perhaps, if you really want to try this place, you should call a day ahead to see if something different could be prepared? Just a thought. Too good to miss!

2 Thank amanda1969

Rumson, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Freshest food out there with generous portions for a great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

The fish is as fresh as it gets. The portions are very generous and the prices are great. The staff is happy to be working and everyone is very friendly. The atmosphere is amazing as well. It is down a dirt road away from all the noise and lights in the city. It feels like you are in the middle of the jungle eating the best food around.

1 Thank Gabehoff
Madrid
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous food from Spain in Costa Rica.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Caesar is the most welcoming of hosts/owners. He LOVES to eat and thus loves his job. The menu is varied and fresh,fresh, fresh. The place is secluded off the main road away from the hustle bustle of Sta Teresa. The service is great and the portions very generous. We are from Spain and felt like we were eating in a top Spanish restaurant. The food is top notch compared to most other places in Sta Teresa. A must try!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MadridAnniec
Madrid, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great traditional spanish food and great vibes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

the food was great, the service was awesome and the overall feel of the place was awesome. oscar really has it worked out at the red snapper and he really knows how whats going on. once again great food and great service, couldnt be happier.

1 Thank inigodiaz
kusadasi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice ambience and good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was a really nice spot, there is a really nice ambience whether you're sitting inside or in the garden. the cocktails were delicious, the menu has a great selection and at VERY reasonable prices, not to mention the staff were so lovely, helpful and chatty. Would definitely go back!

• Visited March 2014