“Great Lunch.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Great Lunch.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We ate here twice once for lunch and once for dinner. (dinner only available on Monday and Tuesday)
I actually enjoyed lunch more than dinner but dinner was really good too.
Once again I must tell you that this place like almost all others in ST do not take credit cards and dinner can get a bit pricey so be prepared to take some cash with you.

Visited May 2014

Langley City, Canada
“good food almost on the beach”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This charming restaurant is in a good location within an easy walk to a beautiful beach. The food is good and the staff are friendly. Works well for us because we stay at a resort fronting Playa Hermosas and we can walk along the beach and conveniently stop in for a meal. The food and service is very good. The owners, Sabastian and Myriam, have done a great job creating this quaint, comfortable place to eat, and we will return in the Fall when we are back in Santa Teresa.

• Visited March 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“An Absolute Gem”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

My family recently moved to ST from New Orleans. Working nearby, we sometimes need a place to grab lunch. Sabastian's masterful culinary skills rival any cafe I've ever been to. The chicken curry sandwich is amazing as are all of the salads I've tried. Anytime you're near Playa Hermosa, I highly recommend stopping for lunch. Superb!

“Best BLT ever!!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I've never been a BLT fan but decided to give it a try at this quaint little cafe. To my surprise this was the most delicious sandwich I have ever eaten, ever. Order the French fries with it, there are to die for!

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“A veritable French chef.”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Don't you just love bumping across mountain roads in the jungle and running into an eggs Benedict...Not any old one mind you a Delicious one! Chapeau. Delightful French couple, smiley staff, yummy fish or if u want a change from the tuna (yawn?!) chicken in scrummy mushroom cream sauce. Merci. Worth a detour as they say...

• Visited March 2014