We just spent 10 days at the Red Palm Villas.
This place was recommended by a friend who stayed there last year, and couldn't say enough about this place and how she felt welcomed there.
We spent a dream vacation in the Hummingbird villa. This villa is made of tropical wood and has a very cool architecture. It is very modern and functional as well as tropical and open. There are 2 bedrooms: one upstairs, open on the beach with a natural breeze, and the other one downstairs totally AC.
I had a little preference for the one upstairs where you can sleep hearing the ocean in the background and where the birds and the first beams of the rising sun wake you up in the morning.
A spacial thanks to all the staff there. They are ALL adorable and so helpful with kindness and efficiency.
The beach in front of Red Palms is beautiful, and the 3 dogs following us around are sweethearts! They are a part of the Red Palm Villa charming ambiance .
Red Palms: WE WILL BE BACK !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa