The Red Palm Villas and Santa Theresa provided us with an amazing vacation! At Red Palm you have the best of both worlds, with many hotel amenities (including a fully loaded surf/snorkel cabana) with the privacy of your own beach front cottage. The pictures on the Red Palm site don't lie ... it really does look that good when you get there. Our home was super clean with lots of little smart extras like fresh water foot cleaning pools out side the doors! Jess and Mike run a clean fantastic resort everyone is always happy to help organize reservations for dining, zip tours, surf lessons yoga and anything else you want. The trip can be as plush or rustic as you choose and they know where to send you to get either end of the spectrum (we did a bit of both)! The scenery and wildlife are unmatched - we drank coffee in the morning listening to and watching monkeys swing past our balcony (we were in the humming bird villa) met an iguana, walked through tide pools full of life, surfed, read books, ate amazing food (everything super fresh), cooked in our little kitchen and even ended up having a dinner party for 11 of our new friends on fish my husband and others caught. The staff at the Red Palm surprised us, I asked if we could have a few extra wine glasses for our dinner party and when we came home in the evening with our groceries they had laid out tea lights and flower petals all over the dining and living areas!
If surfing is your thing this is the place - you can be out of bed and on the beach before your eyes are even fully open! Mick (local surf coach arranged by Mike of Red Palm before our arrival) was fantastic - a real teacher who had me out in the real waves and making it into shore (occasionally) still standing. He was so great we have already decided to head back so that our now 3 and 6 year old boys can learn from him! The last night we did a sunset surf that was some crazy combination of peaceful and exhilarating - great waves, pelicans fishing sun setting a modest number of surfers out enjoying the same thing... wow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Beach - Dramatic Views - Luxury Villas Steps From The Water Fully Staffed for honeymoons, weddings, family and couple vacations. 3 restaurants and a spa 1-3 minutes walk on the beach. Swim, surf, boogie board, snorkel, horseback riding directly in front. Offering complete elopement & wedding packages and services. Voted Top 10 Resorts in Costa Rica to get married at. Call Toll Free 888 405 0201 ans let us help you reserve a spot with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa