We ended up in Santa Teresa last year after a 6 hour drive through the country. Had the lady with me, so no $10 a night rooms this time.
We found the Esencia, beautiful grounds, nice pool, weight room palapa, kitchens, A/C which we didn't need, 2 minute walk to the surf, excelente.
The staff were very nice, professional.
Can't wait to return, it will always be a special place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa