I spent a week in Santa Teresa in December and it was marvellous. As there are only 5 villas, you feel more in your private home than in a hotel. The villas are in between the jungle so you hardly see your neighbours and the hotel is right on the beach. At night time you hear the waves and the sound of the jungle, it's amazing!
The staff is so friendly and attended to all our needs, from renting an ATV for us brought directly in the hotel to organising all our activities and having us taste delicious food.
During our stay, we visited other places in Santa Teresa and Latitude 10 was definitly our favorite.
PS the pictures on the website do not reflect how beautiful the hotel is, it is truly amazing in "real life"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith and Hotels.com so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa