If you want luxury on the beach this is your place. The staff is helpful but not intrusive. The casitas are beautiful and clean.And the beds are super compfy. They give the feeling of being in the jungle wtihout camping. Bathrooms within each casita are outdoors but very private. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are amazing there. Sitting by or in the pool watching nature go by is amazing and not to be missed. This is not our first time in Santa Teresa but each time I am reminded what a wonderful and specail place it is. You have to go there and experience Santa Teresa at Latitude 10. Amazing!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa