I can't even begin to tell you all the things we loved about Latitude 10. My husband and I were there for 10 days in November for our honeymoon. People told us we'd get bored staying in one place for that long or we'd be itching to leave by the end. They couldn't have been any more wrong. We LOVED everything about it. Cindy and Juan are the nicest, friendliest, most accommodating people we've ever met. They were so sweet and did everything to ensure we had the best vacation. Nino and Maricela were so personable and funny; we really looked forward to seeing everyone when we got up in the mornings and when we came back in the evenings. Their chefs Ivette and her little brother make outstanding dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They even made us heart shaped banana pancakes on our one week wedding anniversary. The attention to detail here is just unbelievable. Every need, question, request and tour was taken care of without hesitation. These people are just fabulous. My husband and I truly fell in love with Costa Rica. We can't get it out of our minds. It just got under our skin and stayed there. I've never been anywhere more breathtaking, serene, untouched and just plain magical in my life. If you're more concerned with watching TV, having internet access or air conditioning, then this place is not for you. If you enjoy nature, beauty and really just rediscovering yourself, then this is the place. We will be back. No question. Latitude 10 is the best place either of us has ever stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa