“Every detail was perfect”

and 1 more site!
Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Santa Teresa
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Beautiful clean villas, ours had a little private pool. Awesome food at the tea house especially the cookies. The owners/managers took care of everything for us and were so kind. I would love to go back. The yoga was very well done and even as beginners they took care of us.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank emmaclachlan

Reviewed 26 June 2012

no need to second guess here. this place is amazing. private. romantic, clean, friendly, close, views, food. we LOVED it.
and has yoga too ... yum yum.

Room Tip: we stayed in the one bedroom king room. it was awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ssabby
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Horizons will enhance your Costa Rican experience. Villas with modern amenities in a simple, rustic-chic design, perfect for couples and larger ones for families. Situated in the hills across from the beach, we felt very safe and it was always quiet in the evenings. Do yourself a favor and take Yoav's yoga class. All the yoga was amazing but you can fell how passionate he is about his practice. Do yourself another favor and take Gali's restaurant recommendations. She will not steer you wrong from Santa Teresa to Montezuma. And they know all the best people for your excursions (SUP, surfing, Montezuma trips, etc.). And eat at their cafe! The food is all fresh and organic and simply delicious. This couple does everything with a true eye for detail (look for all the blue tiles) while keeping to a very relaxing environment (hammocks on every balcony). Horizons exceeded all of our expectations, and it will yours too. We would go back time and time again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jefocean79
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Great Customer service. Gali and Yohav are in all the details, as well as their kind staff. My favorite es the Tea House, which offers a menu full of healthy choices at good prices and an amazing view of the waves below. Great place for lunch!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank barbara93108
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I usually choose Papagayo as my destination in Costa Rica a returning business traveler to this country.
This time, I found myself staying for 3 nights in this remote town.
I just drove to Horizon through their sign and felt god loves me!
It was great. I have to say I’m not a yoga practitioner at all.
I found here a beautiful gem on a hill side.
I stayed in beautiful ocean view, very clean (very very!), zenish, modernly designed little wooden house, with my own kitchen, AC, hummock, Wi-Fi . . .
The owners weren’t here for the week I stayed, so I didn’t have the chance to meet them personally. Jose, their smiley worker took care of me.
I had a great massage here as well. Really one of the best I had! I woke up after falling asleep in the massage space to the sounds of the ocean, all surrounded by candles and amazing music.
This place is a real treat.
I had a really relaxing time here, and I promised myself to come back! Santa Teresa is on my map now!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I was here on my own, a yoga avid and restaurant owner myself. A Yoga teacher friend recommended the Horizon last year and I followed . . . What a bliss!
Ive been to 3 different classes and each was spectacular by it's own. The views! The teachers - so unique in their style . . . You can feel how they are breathing yoga!
Ive been staying in one of their One Bedroom Cabins and it was amazing. So clean and beautiful, with a kitchen to cook, a balcony to enjoy the breeze. I think I had the best WiFi here compare to any other hotel I’ve been to. I could even watch movies at nights from my bed!
The owners will help with everything youll need - amazing massages, surfing and what not.
The food is spectacular here. Fersh, organic, simple, loving . . . They really know what they are doing! real professionals!
Waiting for the next time already!

Room Tip: I’ve been in a ob ocean view cabin and it was fabulous!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while visiting Santa Teresa. We wanted to stay some place where we can see and hear the ocean and this hotel exceeded our expectation. The rooms are beautifully made and you can tell the owners paid a lot of attention to the details to make the room not only aesthetically pleasing but also convenient for a traveler and super clean. It definitely has a modern zen feel and we were in complete serenity the whole time. We loved falling asleep to the sound of the ocean and wake up to the howler monkeys. Beautiful place and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple