Horizon did everything right. From the carefully “wrapped in coconut leaves” hand made bars of soap to a super-quiet air-conditioner, it was all there. It’s a Yoga retreat, not a beach bum place in Santa Teresa. This is the place where you use “namaste” instead of high-fifing your buds. It’s quiet, serene, has yoga in its blood and can arrange a mean massage when asked. The food was amazing, with intricate details hidden in small jars of jam and bagels that were fresh out of the oven. Even the toilet roll didn’t just simply have the last few sheets folded over in a small triangle. It had 3 delicate dried leaves press-dried into the paper to hold things in place. The place had a view (we had the cheapest room), a hammock, tables and chairs on the deck and a small kitchen. There really wasn’t anything we could fault it on, except that we wished we’d stayed there longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa