After our 4th consecutive stay and 20 days at Horizon,
I can only say that the friendliness of owners Yoav & Gal, the service level,
yogalessions, bungalows, tea house, garden, location, organic dishes and ambiance
is still 100% Perfecto!
Its a hard act to follow for other hotels in the area
and a wonderful retreat for both singles, couples or families.
Just read the previous reviews - this is truly an amazing place.
For me personally, Yoav and Gali set me back on track
after my havoc in business 2012,
as the woman in need to be repaired.
Im fine now, but it was their care, love and hotel that helped me.
As many guests have already put in their reviews,
Yoavs and Galis high attention to detail helps to make a
stay here very pleasant, espeically if it is for an extended
period of time like in our case.
A row of small and big pearls are constantly served up…
”Our own honey in this tea…herbs from our garden in the
Shashouka and salads,,,mmm…
we serve you on your veranda if you like..."your yoga mats are rolled out"
… ahh you need a massage now – the masseaur is here in 20 minutes!!!”
The secret that Yoav and Gali have is a fantastic network of contacts
in the bay and surrounding area.
Surflessions, horseback riding on the beach, canopying, birdwatching guides,
ATV rentals – they get it all arranged in a heartbeat at no extra costs.
They are always thinking one step ahead, understanding that you have
a very limited time and spend lots of time and money just to get here.
We drank the purified water at Horizon during the whole stay and it works fine.
I have have been to India, Mexico and Thailand and been really sick,
so it is important to stay healthy in order to be able to enjoy all the goodies
on that hard earned holiday - and that is exaclty the feeling you get at Horizon.
My Hubbie, who came with me to Costa Rica for the first time
threee weeks ago, will be leaving here with a newly found passion
for Yoga and body & mind in better balance than ever before.
My staff at Unicorn Telecom will once again get their captain back with a smile
and tons of new energy to make more money & having fun together.
For this we owe thanks to Horizon, Yoav and Gali
and not to forget their wonderful service minded and friendly staff
that make things run as smoothly as they do,
I have already booked me and my family for our 5th stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa