It was the perfect place to take a holiday.
The cabinas were privately nestled among native, tropical plants. It was so refreshing to start the day sitting on my private deck, overlooking the ocean with a coffee and a book. The rooms were spotless and had all the necessities, including cutlery, robe and purified water.
The schedule provided for an arranged yoga and surfing package was well-organized, and left enough time to relax, go to the beach or take a walk through town. I never felt rushed, although I did get a good workout, so my muscles were a bit sore. The massage at the end of it really helped. The yoga instructors were terrific, as was the surfing instructor. (For yoga, be prepared for 90 minute classes. Go at your own pace.)
I usually never go back to the same place for holidays, but I am already looking forward to going back. It was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa