My husband and I stayed at Blue Surf Sanctuary for two weeks in March. The rooms are beautiful with lovely decorations and comfy beds. The pool and landscaping were immaculate and added to the ambiance. The best part of the hotel is the staff and surfing instructors. We did not do a surfing package because we wanted to relax and spread things out over our two week stay. We are beginner surfers and found the surf lessons very helpful and fun - I would imagine that even experienced surfers would enjoy surf lessons here, as the instructors are top-notch and teach you about local surf spots, conditions, etc. The location of the hotel is perfect - just a short walk to the beach and a lovely beach-front restaurant. There is also yoga within walking distance, but it's worth it to rent a car or atv for a few days to explore a bit (Montezuma Falls were awesome, as well as some restaurants in Santa Teresa that you need a car/atv/taxi to get to). In sum, I would recommend the Blue Surf Sanctuary to friends and hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Costa Rica/Santa Teresa