We just got back from our honeymoon in Costa Rica and part of the time we stayed at Villas Hermosas. I booked this property by reviews on Trip Advisor and I could not have been happier. It exceeded every expectation that we had for it.
The property is beautiful....right on a gorgeous and secluded sandy beach surrounded by nature. The Villas are spacious and modern and the honeymoon suite is cozy and intimate. Morning breakfasts are served under the veranda next to the pool. The breakfasts were yummy and Christy the chef was so nice, friendly and helpful. She cooked up our favorite breakfasts and pulled double duty by walking us around the grounds to find new and interesting animals and monkeys!
The owners, Tara and Brad, and their staff went out of their way to make our time there special. They arranged for surfing lessons and private horse back riding on the beach...both of which were alot of fun. They advised us on all of the area restaurants and weekend markets. You really felt like you were with friends and family who were looking out for your best interests.
Look no further for THE place to stay in this area. You will have
the time of your life and bring home many beautiful memories. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa