We stayed at Villas Hermosas for 3 nights in February 2009.
Brad and Tara are amazing hosts! They will do anything to make your stay as perfect as possible. They are more than willing to book day trips or recommend amazing restaurants and even other hotels! Their kids, Monica and Jeremy are beautiful and very entertaining. Ask Monica to play the 'rocking chair game', its a blast!
The pool is amazing! Since there are only four villas, you feel like you have the whole place to yourself! It's a great place to relax, take a dip or read a book. No shortage of chairs or umbrellas.
The beach is incredible! There are no other people for miles! Brad is an amazing surfer and great teacher! He can answer any questions about surfing or the tide. When the tide is out, there are plently of tide pools that are fun to explore. It is so secluded you feel like you have the whole beach to yourself!
The villas are amazing! They are huge, even bigger than my 2 story house. Very clean and contempory. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen and even a dining area! Could fit 6 people comfortably!
We would recommend Villas Hermosas to everybody! Great for families or a romantic getaway. We couldn't have imagined a better stay, we have no complaints at all!
I've been to 45 countries and seen countless beaches and nothing can compare to the beauty of the beach in front on Villas Hermosas...great surf, unparralled sunsets. If you don't want to be totally satisfied go somewhere else. Dont go all inclusive in Mexico (we were at Secrets in Playa Del Carmen before we got really drunk and extended our vacation) rent a 4X4 and go explore Costa Rica - life is too boring without some adventure. If you start with Villas Hermosas...you'll thank us later.
Amazing breakfast included - have you ever seen someone eat 12 pieces of french toast in one sitting - Brad can on request. If you read a bad review on this site its the competition trying to rain on Brad and Tara's parade.....
Thanks Monica and Jeremy!
See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa