We had not made a reservation at Casa Marbella and stayed our first night in a place that we could not wait for morning to start sooner. My husband forgoed surfing in order to find "the place". He walked up a hill next to our favorite Soda place and found paradise!
The owner Jim did his best to make sure we would get accomodations at his place even if he had to pull a little magic and that's exactly what he did. We room hopped at the Casa and got to experience every style from the 3 bedroom condo to the one room with a queen bed and ended in the 2 bedroom suite. Each room had it's own magic and a view of the glorious ocean and infinity pool! This is a place to stay wether your a couple, flying solo or with teenage kids in tow.It seems to attract a clientele that you like hanging with by the pool for coffee in the morning(there is plenty of it for the guests) or to watch the fabulous sunset!
Stephanie is the other half of the team and she has a rockin yoga practice and great advice on where to chow! And if your lucky you get to hang out with Naia their 4 year old girl who adds to the pura vida life!
The place is tranquil and perfectly located to walk to the beach and town.
We woke up everyday with the sun and looked forward to sleeping there at night.
I miss you guys!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa