I reviewed the property in Spring 2011, and returned in March 2012. Again rented the 3 bedroom for 4 men. They have constructed a 2nd full bath on the 2nd floor, and it just makes the residence even more comfortable. Jim and Stephanie remain the hosts from heaven. If you can think of it, they can arrange it. Property continues to be immaculately maintained, and the morning coffee is the best. The rooms are spotless, and as before, they are maintained at your convenience. Your privacy is well respected. Yet all the guests we met over two years, have been interesting and friendly. The infinity pool is clean and well maintained. You can't beat the price of the 3 bedroom. I'll try to attach a picture of our balcony view. Take binoculars, multi-colored hummingbirds constantly flit on a tree 50 yards from your porch. If you want peace and privacy, yet convenience to everything, there is no place better. The local restaurants remain wonderful and affordable. The one that is a staircase away from CM remains the best, and now serves breakfast. Search out the fruit truck in the morning, and get some great local fruit. For a break from the beach, search for the waterfalls. Montezuma and others are more accessible than you might think, and they are enchanting. There are plenty of others adventure seekers there, so fear not. Talk to Jim and Stephanie for directions. There is nothing like watching the birds, monkeys, and other wildlife while sipping your morning coffee on the balcony. After spending a week there, 2 years in a row, I still can't think of a down side to Casa Marbella, and the vibe that you experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa